[P1] Query about 14" iBooks

Gary joehardy at mac.com
Tue Nov 25 20:22:39 PST 2003

On Nov 25, 2003, at 10:18 PM, Ron Reames wrote:

> patdart wrote:
>
>> My daughter is thinking of switching and her husband will be using
>> the machine...and he's a teacher...how much is the discount?  We
>> didn't ask when visiting the Apple Store..
>>
>> Pat
>

> About a hundred bucks. But then add in sales tax and there isn't much
> of a savings.

	But that would also depend on your local sales tax. I believe we have
the highest in the nation at 9.75 percent (but no state income tax) and
so any savings is a good savings. Plus I got the Airport, Bluetooth and
extra RAM all factory-installed. Even online stores that have "free"
RAM offers charge for installation.

Gary
--
AIM, iChat: GaryJTN