PowerBook list?

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Wed Nov 26 11:17:16 PST 2003

Hi,

I've been on this list for years (both benefitting from the experience
and generosity here, and offering help when I can), using a clamshell
iBook SE 366. I've just ordered a 15" PowerBook, and as soon as that
arrives, I'd like to take advantage of a similar list for PowerBooks.

Does anyone know of any, and how to subscribe?

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562