[P1] Panther bits

Gary joehardy at mac.com
Sat Nov 29 16:47:15 PST 2003

> 5. I hadn't realized how much I like Entourage...after using it for nearly 3
> years I tried just using Mail after updating to Panther but besides the good
> things such as the pictures showing up in the messages sometimes and sorting
> by thread I cannot personally get used to it. Peter, I couldn't bring myself
> to try importing the old mailboxes as it just didn't feel right compared to
> Entourage. After trying it out for a few weeks I have gone back to MS (never
> thought I would type those words).

    I agree. When I got my new 12 inch G4 iBook, I decided to give Mail a
whirl once again. It is improved over earlier versions for sure, and if I'd
never used Entourage, I would probably be delighted with it. But since I've
used Entourage since it arrived in Office 2001 that I installed on my first
Mac - a 300 MHz blueberry iBook - it just wasn't the same.
    So I'm back to Entourage. I don't mind that it's Microsoft. It just
proves to me once again that Microsoft makes better products for the Mac
than for Windows.  :)

Gary
--
Homepage - http://homepage.mac.com/joehardy