[P1] Airport Cards

tinman heart93 at woh.rr.com
Sun Nov 30 13:57:09 PST 2003

Since it's one of the original G4 imacs, it predates Airport Extreme.

That's a good tip, since it will be my first crack at this. Should I
complete the setup assistant on the machine I will be using as the Base
Station first, or does it not matter?

I am using Panther, and I am already impressed with how easy networking
is. I'm pretty excited to try this. Now I just have to work on my
patience while I wait for the cards to arrive ;-)

heart93 at woh.rr.com

Admit nothing.
Deny everything.
Make counter accusations.