Semi OT: DJ software for iBook

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Sat Oct 4 12:44:26 PDT 2003

I asked something like that already 2 years ago .. And found a software for
OS9 .. Called "on air" or "on the air" ... I actually paid 25$ for it ...
Now ..

I cannot find it online ... Maybe because words like 'on' 'the' 'air' are
too short and common  .. After several computer changes and hard drive
losses I sure have also lost any email regarding that ...

So .. If anyone here has any clue what I am talking about ... Link? URL ?
Anything ?? I want to check if they have a osx version out and really get
into using it again

Cheers