QuarkXpress vs InDesign Update

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 10 05:03:19 PDT 2003

This may seem a bit off topic but many designers use Powerbooks and
iBooks.

Without debating the merits of either and preferences of the user,
Adobe is making their newest versions availabe in special package which
compares quite favorably with the list price of the new QuarkXpress.

You can check out the details on Adobe's web site. If you own any
version of Photoshop, you can purchase Photoshop, InDesign, GoLive,
Acrobat and I think Illustrator in this package for a very good price.
I am not sure if it is cheaper than the new price of QuarkXpress, but I
think it is, or whether it is cheaper than the upgrade to QuarkXpress.
Someone might do the homework on this.

Anyway, Adobe CS is being offered at an amazing price for new buyers...
  Pickup a used copy of Photoshop 1 and save a lot of money.

---
I am not afraid to make mistakes. In fact, I have become fairly
competent in that regard.

<http://www.JackRodgers.com>
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>
JackRodgers at earthlink.net