[P1] sudden long "sleep"-unconscious!

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 11 13:07:11 PDT 2003

On Saturday, October 11, 2003, at 07:49  AM, Kim Gammelgaard wrote:

> Thank you for the hint, Jack, but I never wrote anything like the text
> you
> quote me for.

A gift from Apple and the stupid idea to make Mail.app point to the
sender of the email as the writer of any text quoted. I refuse to take
responsibility for this even though I could have deleted the attribute
line because I almost always forget to do so.

If someone will supply me with the trick to stopping this by editing
the preference file, I promise when you die you will be surrounded by
70 Virginians.

---
I am not afraid to make mistakes. In fact, I have become fairly
competent in that regard.

<http://www.JackRodgers.com>
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>
JackRodgers at earthlink.net