[P1] iBook and DVD movies

Michael Adams bulk at michaeladams.org
Sun Oct 12 11:47:44 PDT 2003

Ken Anderson wrote:

> One more question though has been raised about the sleep mode.  I have
> heard that it is best to be in sleep mode for the security checks thus
> making for fast approval but I wonder as to how that affects battery
> life?  Is the sleep mode affected by open apps at sleep time or does
> it not matter?
> Ken

Well the great thing about sleep mode is that it uses almost no power.
I've heard that on a full charge an iBook can sleep for up to 6 days! So
I don't think you'll have to worry too much about the battery getting
drained as you go through the security checks, unless you're planning to
take more than a few days to get through them!

--Michael.