[P1] 10.2.8

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Sat Oct 18 12:45:52 PDT 2003

> I have a 500 mghz iBook dual USB. It's currently running 10.2.6.
> 	1) Has Apple solved the early issues with 10.2.8?

The only substantial, documented problems with the earler version of
10.2.8 affected one aspect of a specific model: the 10Base-T connection
on the Power Macintosh G4 (Gigabit Ethernet) with dual-450MHz or
dual-500MHz processors. There were scattered reports of other problems,
but there are almost always scattered reports of other problems, and
they're not necessarily due to a problem with the update.

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net