[P1] 10.2.8

Larry Kollar kollar at alltel.net
Sat Oct 18 17:48:54 PDT 2003

Donald Hinkle wrote:

> I have a 500 mghz iBook dual USB. It's currently running 10.2.6.
> 	1) Has Apple solved the early issues with 10.2.8?

Yes, although for iBooks the only issue was a power management problem
resulting in lower battery hold-up times. That's been fixed.

> 	2) Should I consider installing that on this 'Book?

Yes. Actually, no: don't consider it, *do* it. :-)

Long answer: it works very well with a blue&white G3/300 desktop, it
should be no problem on your iBook.

--
Larry Kollar    k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
"The hardest part of all this is the part that requires thinking."