[P1] 10.2.8

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Tue Oct 21 13:38:01 PDT 2003

Donald Hinkle wrote the following:

> <I find that, since upgrading to 10.2.8, I cannot stay connected to AOL
> on a T1 line.  On other hand, when home using my airport I have no
> problems accessing AOL.  Ideas??>

LOL,

The problem aside, anyone with a T1 line should not be using AOL as their
interface to the internet, IMHO...That is some very very serious speed...I
don't think that either AOL or Apple have considered that this situation
would even occur and therefore not program code for it!

10.2.8 is probably less of an issue anyway now with 10.3 only a few days
away...unless you are a very cold and rational person.

Cheers,

Richard