[P1] OS X 10.3 Early Adopter

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 26 04:51:06 PST 2003

On Sunday, October 26, 2003, at 01:02  AM, Brian Pearce wrote:

> In fact, the only problem I'm having is with the new, slightly
> condensed version of Helvetica that's part of the System; I can't seem
> to select the older version to view messages in Mail.

Try Verdana 14 or 12. I find it easier to read than Helvetica.

Oddly using that I find that it has three different looks 1) the list
of messages 2) the body of the message when you click on the line above
3) in the body of your reply. Maybe I'm being too picky.

---
<http://www.JackRodgers.com>
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>
JackRodgers at earthlink.net