[P1] What happened?

Gloria Vogel lipert1 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 28 10:46:50 PST 2003

Can't help you with what happened, but I can tell you that I recently
bought a reconditioned 120 GB external hard-drive to use with both my
G4 desktop and my iBook using Retrospect Express and I am very pleased
with it.  I do a lot of work with graphics and therefore have big
files. Having lost, irretrievably,  years of work this summer when my
previous G4's hard-drive went kaput, I swore I would never let this
happen again, thus the purchase of the external hard-drive.