[P1] What happened?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 28 12:43:38 PST 2003

Do consider adding other backups to preserve your work. Saving to DVD-R
and CD-R and making multiple copies provides even more backup security.
Then save those backups in different locations: home, work, bank vault,
etc.

There is no reason to assume that external hard drive is any more long
lasting than your internal drive was.

On Tuesday, October 28, 2003, at 01:46  PM, Gloria Vogel wrote:

> Having lost, irretrievably,  years of work this summer when my
> previous G4's hard-drive went kaput, I swore I would never let this
> happen again, thus the purchase of the external hard-drive.

---
In our overly developed South Florida, the closest some kids come to
wildlife is bird poop on a car. Where have all the butterflies gone?

<http://www.JackRodgers.com>
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>
JackRodgers at earthlink.net