[P1] presentation

Donald Hinkle donhinkle at att.net
Wed Oct 29 06:48:55 PST 2003

Emma,
	It sounds like a challenging assignment--to explain difficult subject.
	Which is fine--a challenge to me, but I would like to see what you
did. So please send it along and thanks.
-don

On Wednesday, October 29, 2003, at 03:01 AM, Emma Gilbride wrote:

> I have a presentation on the biopharmaceutical industry as it relates
> to the appraisal and assessment of personal property taxes.
> Essentially, I try to inform my fellow auditor-appraisers about the
> industry, its technologies and how they relate to our job: auditing
> for tax compliance. If this sounds at all helpful, I will email you
> the PowerPoint file.
>
> Emma
>
> On Tuesday, October 28, 2003, at 08:34  AM, Donald Hinkle wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to help my wife, who exec directs a nonprofit landtrust,
>> to understand how to use presentation software like PowerPoint or,
>> better, Keynote.
>>
>> To do so, it would help to be able to show her some good examples of
>> creative presentations that avoid mind-numbing sameness that seems to
>> afflict most business-oriented presentations.
>>
>> Anyone have something to share for a Good Cause???
>>
>> thanks,
>> -don
>>
>> don hinkle, visual storyteller
>> --------------------------------------
>> A book is a story for the mind. A song is a story for the soul. -Eric
>> Pio, poet

also by donald henry hinkle—
RONALD REAGAN, a short but efficient biography of the athlete, movie
star, consummate politician, by Enslow. ISBN: 0-7660-5112-9

An Oklahoma man, Charles "Pretty Boy" Floyd, was a bank robber during
the Depression. Many Okies were losing their farms when banks
foreclosed, so Floyd was a folk hero. He was killed in a hail of
gunfire from lawmen. More than 20,000 people attended his funeral. Read
OKLAHOMA, by Donald Henry Hinkle, published in July 2003 by Enslow.
ISBN: 0-7660-5138-2