[P1] internet boots in os 9.2 but not osx

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 1 16:29:49 PDT 2003

On Monday, September 1, 2003, at 03:02  PM, Daniel Lishner wrote:

> Can anyone help me? my upgraded ibook (366 mhz, se,
> claamshell with osx jaguar) gets "specified server not
> found" errors on both ie and safari in osx. although i
> can log on perfectly with my cable modem in classic
> 9.2. I'm stumped.

I always made a copy of my internet panels in OS 9 so that I could just
drop them into the extensions folder after a reinstall or other problem.

Unfortunately, they can't be transfered to OS X....so, make a picture
of each window/dialog and then find the corresponding pane in X and
enter the data you see in the picture.

You will probably find some obscure checkbox that resolves the problem
for you.

---
A great site for editorial cartoons: <http://cagle.slate.msn.com/>

<http://www.JackRodgers.com>