[P1] Palm III to iBook

Chris Beaumont chris at ncafe.com
Tue Sep 2 08:29:36 PDT 2003

There is a company, Keyspan, that makes a serial to USB adaptor. I have
seen them for as low as $36. You will also need a serial cradle using
that, though..so I think $50 is not unrealistic as to what that
combination would cost..

I was in a similar situation and I just got a Zire.. I paid $79 for it
and its much more convenient. It comes with a USB cable and it can also
charge itself from the USB line.. (or supplied AC adaptor) Very nice..

Sometimes you can find refurbished M100's for around $50. Maybe you
could return the Palm III and get one of them.. They are USB
compatible..

-Chris