[P1] Palm III to iBook

Paul Bernhardt pbern10 at xmission.com
Wed Sep 3 07:46:43 PDT 2003

My experience using my Palm IIIe with the Keyspan serial to USB
converter and serial cradle is it works, but kinda marginally. I have
to futz with it each time to finally have it synch up. But it does work
with patience and persistence. I will soon-ish buy a new Palm with USB
direct connector to my iBook. Palm did make USB cradles for my series
Palm (the IIIe). I don't know about the specific model you have.

Paul