[P1] Migrating to a new mac

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 5 20:39:27 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, September 3, 2003, at 12:38  AM, Ben Ing wrote:

> Actually, according to most of the reading that I have done, OS-X is
> supposed to be using the same installation regardless of the hardware.

No longer true as the G5 uses 10.2.7 which is not compatible with G4s,
etc. and the 10.2.6 and lower will not run on the G5.

---
You are held responsible for the credit given to a thief using your
name but you don't go to jail if that person kills someone while
driving using a copy of your driver's license. Why the difference?

<http://www.JackRodgers.com>
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>
JackRodgers at earthlink.net