[P1] Imovie and iphoto what can they do?

Paul Bernhardt pbern10 at xmission.com
Thu Sep 4 07:45:03 PDT 2003

I bought Photoshop Elements 2 last weekend and it totally rocks! Using
it to edit pictures from Yellowstone.

I don't have a digital video camera, but that hasn't stopped me from
making my first movie using iMovie! I used the "Ken Burns" effect with
some still pictures to make a very short little movie using a song I
purchased over iTMS (Coldplay: Clocks). Very effective and fun to do.

What can you do with these things? Lots!

Paul