[P1] wireless signal problem

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 9 14:40:44 PDT 2003

I guarantee you, if you call tech support claiming it's an ABS, it better
be. As luck would have it, I suddenly lost my Wireless connection around 10
am this morning (DSL modem, Snow Base Station). Usually I can get it back,
occasionally I have to have help from AppleCare's phone support, but it's
always come back in the past. This morning, after two hours on the phone,
first with a level one guy, then a higher up, we must've tried to do a hard
reset to that base station a half dozen times, along with a number of other
things. Trust me, if you tell them you've lost a connection with an Apple
Base Station, be ready to prove it. By the way, they're sending a new ABS,
hopefully arriving tomorrow, at which time I put my old one in the box and
say goodby to it. As it did to me early this morning.

Brian