[P1] wireless signal problem

Pam Sorooshian pamsoroosh at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 8 23:08:07 PDT 2003

Thanks for all the help. I think it was the case that the damage was
done around the screen edge when the inverter was replaced. They tried
to fix it today, gave it back, and it STILL wasn't working and so I
asked for a replacement iBook and got one. (It was the third repair in
3 weeks on an ibook I have had only a couple of months.)

This was, believe it or not, my second replacement iBook. The first one
I got in December was replaced after multiple hardware repairs.

So - you're not going to believe this. The replacement unit they gave
me today didn't work properly and I had to go BACK to the apple store
again and ask them to look at it. They had trouble too and went into
their inventory and got me yet ANOTHER brand new iBook.

So - now I'm home and satisfied with a new iBook on my lap and it seems
to be working just fine. It is an upgrade from the 800 mhz to the 900
mhz version.

Thanks again for the info - hopefully this is a good outcome. I am an
optimist - not easily discouraged - and looking forward to long and
happy relationship with iBook #4! <G>

-pam