[P1] Screen saver activates while typing....

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 13 08:02:19 PDT 2003

On Saturday, September 13, 2003, at 10:11  AM, Fran wrote:

>  Suddenly, my iBook has decided, quite on it's own volition, to go
> into a screen saver while it is in use.

Open the ScreenSaver pref and check for two things, one the time limit
before it kicks in and second whether or not you have activated a hot
spot and are moving your mouse into that area.

Next, trash the screensaver preferences.

---
Free DVD about 9-11: “Up From Zero” is a documentary film that pays
tribute to the brave men and women of the New York City building trades
who put themselves on the line on September 11, 2001 – and for nine
months afterward – to reclaim Ground Zero.
<http://www.dol.gov/opa/dvd/>