[P1] External HD setup

Joe Jones joham at jo-ham.com
Sat Sep 13 10:03:59 PDT 2003

In addition to David's info, it's possible that the drive you have was
pre formatted in Fat32 or or some other PC filesystem - macs will mount
and use pc file systems (except ntfs) out of the box but there are
issues.

I don't know that CCC would even attempt to back up to anything other
than an HFS+ drive if that's what the source is (and it is highly
likely to be if you're using OS X).

Joe