[P1] Newbie

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 17 20:24:22 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, September 17, 2003, at 08:01  PM, Christopher Hack wrote:

> The lid opens very 'squeekily' like it needs lubrication. Any
> suggestions on
> exactly where, and using what type of lube?

The squeak keeps the lid upright. Lubricate it and it will not stay
up...  The squeak will go away in a few weeks or days.

---
After reading the license and seeing that agreement gives 4D the right
to audit my drive, I deleted the demo and lost interest. I refused to
be searched by any idiot who has no proof of wrong doing on my part.

<http://www.JackRodgers.com>
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>
JackRodgers at earthlink.net