where o where is Wi-Fi?

don hinkle donhinkle at att.net
Fri Sep 19 13:29:21 PDT 2003

We spend some time on Martha's Vineyard, off coast of MA.
There used to be a couple of coffee shops that had DSL lines and I could
access from my Airport, or by plugging in ethernet cable.
Now, they're closed and the two Mac stores--seems to be a big Mac
community here--don't have accessible wi-fi.

I can't believe with this big Mac community that there aren't some
publicly accessible wi-fis, but I don't know how to find them.

1) anyone know if there's a Mac users group on M.V.?
2) anyone know Simpson garfinkel's email address? He used to live on
Vineyard and is big on public wifi.
3) anyone know personally of an accessible wi-fi on Island?

thanks,

--
donald henry hinkle

Author of OKLAHOMA, a brief story about a state, ISBN 0-7660-5138-2, and
RONALD REAGAN, a biography of the 40th President of the USA, ISBN
0-7660-5112-9, both published in 2003 by Enslow.