[P1] Sharing printers on a Windows network

Barry Lyden blyden at mac.com
Mon Sep 22 18:25:05 PDT 2003

Unfortunately, wireless (bluetooth) and other network printing solutions
only address the connection & communication issues associated with printing.
Device drivers for a given OS are still needed to produce the information to
be printed. In your case, if Epson doesn't supply drivers for OS 9.2.2, then
perhaps a third party driver source might have them. Unfortunately, I don't
know of any other than the Open Source Gimp-Print solution for Linux and OS
X.

If it's really important, another solution would simply be to buy another
printer that will work with Classic. Sorry I don't have a better answer.
Perhaps someone else will know.