[P1] External Antennae for Airport

Signhelpers.com mike at signhelpers.com
Thu Sep 25 07:04:53 PDT 2003

(Sorry, I sent before I was finished writing.)

Has anyone tried an External Antenna for Airport? How about a Belkin
wireless router or similar?

I spent much of Wednesday getting the Airport/Belkin router  to work
and still have a bit of weak signal.  If the router is placed near a
window (the remote machine is in my office/garage about 30' from the
house) the signal meter shows about 50 percent. It's working so far,
but....

I recall that there is also a home-built option. Anyone recall that?
Thanks.

--
Signhelpers.com
Mike Urseth