[P1] touchpad too sensitive on yours like mine?

e.mkeene e.mkeene at wap.org
Thu Apr 1 01:25:17 PST 2004

> Well if you find the Teflon sticker in Italy let me know because i
> would need one also as my Ibook g4 does the same thing and no one in
> this idiot town of Forli knows what a Teflon sticker for a trackpad is.

Go to a well stocked kitchen supplies store, and ask for a silicon or
teflon baking sheet. Some of them are very thin and some are thicker,
so take you laptop with you and test out the options to find the one
that gives the best response.

If you think it is static, a safe, quick and easy test would be to keep
a used laundry sheet around and wipe you mousing hand with it before
touching the trackpad. If it stops, it's static, if it doesn't, it's
not and the teflon sheet may or may not help but it still worth a shot.