(OT) Broadband pricing in Fort Lauderdale

tck parkblue at gmx.net
Fri Apr 2 13:03:00 PST 2004

Many thanks for your ideas - I love especially the one below. I'll drag my
iB to the office next week and will see who's showing up as available
("Excuse me, I'm one of your office neighbours... Do you run a wifi-network
called "pornorama" ? Would you mind if I log in there too?" LOL). But I do
think that that's quite a viable solution.

-tobias.