Plaxo and privacy

tck parkblue at gmx.net
Thu Apr 8 08:46:08 PDT 2004

I get inundated by Plaxo requests from colleagues (I'm a Florida Realtor).
Besides it getting on my nerves, I very much agree with "John Smith" - Plaxo
may promise the moon, but when they sell out to... (quelle horreur - MS
perhaps?), the first thing they'll do is chuck the privacy policy.

And Yahoo wasn't the only one, I remember vaguely an article in the NYT: an
online toy-store did the same thing. My memory may be getting worse, but
wasn't it John Lithgow in Cliffhanger: "So I lied. Sue me!"

-tobias.