Timbuktu

May Hall tsaf at chibardun.net
Sat Apr 10 17:36:37 PDT 2004

With the help of this list, I now have my new 14" G4 iBook with 933 MHz
and 640 RAM, running Panther and I absolutely love it! Wouldn't go back
to OS 9 if you dragged me. :)

But....my son is helping me with learning the differences and although
it worked when he set it up for me the first time, now we have been
unable to get Timbuktu to work. I can see and control his computer
(also running Panther), but he only hears the chime, and then it
disconnects when I invite him, so that he cannot see mine.  We are both
on DSL lines, but my ISP uses PPPoE. Could that be the problem? Any
settings that I should change?

Thanks for your help.

May