Airport woes - please help

tck parkblue at gmx.net
Sat Apr 17 04:22:56 PDT 2004

Thanks for the hints - but my problem happens with *any* network I try to
join.

I've tried - without success - in my condo (I'm not set up with a base
station of my own at home yet, being in a condo), and also at various
friends and one in my office. All of which are connected to the web. So the
problem must lie within my iBook.

Browser: since I can access any site with dial-up, would any proxy setting
have to be different for wifi? Not, or?

Thanks -
-tobias.