[P1] iBook Keyboard Marking The Screen

Ryan Duff Ryan at duff-duff.net
Wed Apr 21 20:44:55 PDT 2004

I've noticed this with my iBook. I cut out a square of an old t shirt
and laid it on the keyboard before I closed my iBook. That kept it in
pretty good shape. I do think it has to do with how you transport it
though. Before I had a laptop bag where it slid into a section with a
velcro closure and it kept it pretty tight. Now I toss it in my bookbag
(mail carrier style) and haven't had any problems with it. It's not
pressed together in there and therefore doesn't scratch the screen.

Hope this helps. I remember how much of an issue it was when I got my
iBook 2 years ago.

Ryan

<http://roadtools.com>

MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only $879