[P1] iBook Logic Board Repair (formerly iBook G3)

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Sun Apr 25 23:47:16 PDT 2004

On 4/26/04 1:49 AM, "Jean-Paul Thuot" <jeanpaul at zhenwu.org> wrote:

> Thanks for everyone's input into this discussion.  It has been a
> concern of mine since I bought this iBook (which is a 600mhz, but the
> serial is smack dab in the middle of the range of affected serials).
> I've had it for a couple of months now with no troubles, and before I
> bought it it was a demo and therefore powered on at least 18 hours a
> day for who knows how long?
>
> I would have thought that, were the to be a problem with this one it
> would have happened already, no?

Net necessarily. The problems arise at different times; and not every single
one of the affected range are bound to have this problem.

Kirk

              Co-author of Microsoft Office v. X Inside Out
                http://www.mcelhearn.com/insideout.html
  . . . . . . .  kirk at mcelhearn.com | http://www.mcelhearn.com  . . . . . .
  . .  Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France  . .