lost Airport network password

Thomas D. Kearns thomas.d.kearns at verizon.net
Tue Apr 27 19:51:18 PDT 2004

My Airport network is working well but I want to add my wife's windoze
laptop.  The Dell says I am connected but i can't get IE to surf the
internet.   I am pretty sure I set up the Airport network with a
password but I don't remember it.  Any way of figuring it out or
changing it? When I look at the iBook (Blueberry with 10.2.8) I see
black dots where the password is typed in under System Prefs.  I assume
the lack of password is the reason the Dell is not working.  (Yes, i
have a wireless card in the Dell.   windows XP home.)

Tom