[P1] iBook G3

Roy & Brendon brenroy at tpg.com.au
Wed Apr 28 04:28:19 PDT 2004

On 28/04/2004, at 1:09 PM, David Harris wrote:

> On Apr 27, 2004, at 8:50 PM, Leo Mulvihill wrote:
>
>> I buy the extended warranty from the store where I bought my iBook...
>> one third the cost of Apple Care... twice the length of time. If they
>> cannot fix it in the store in one day...... they give me a new iBook.
>>

> Superb.  I'd keep them on my list of places to go.
>
> David

if you buy an Apple computer under the education pricing system in
Australia you automatically receive a 3 year warranty. This is a full
warranty the same as the 1 year warranty  for computers purchased by
the general public. It does not include any phone support (I think).
You must be a teacher or student in an educational institution (school,
university, etc) to be eligible to purchase an educational discounted
apple computer

Roy