[P1] Airport not waking after sleep

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Mon Aug 2 19:56:47 PDT 2004

On Jul 27, 2004, at 3:33 AM, Michael Railton wrote:

> Basically I get a greyed out bar in the airport status display, the
> only way I can get it to reconnect after sleep is to reboot the
> machine.

Have you tried turning Airport off and turning it on again? That works
for me most of the time. When I'm on the edge of my SMC Barricade (g)'s
range, I sometimes have to move a little closer and then go back to the
couch.

Regards,

Harry Corsover
     Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
	CyberWize: The Home Business Solution
  Amazing Travel * Health & Wellness * Tax Benefits
            <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
       <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562