[P1] unsubscribe

Don Hinkle donhinkle at mac.com
Wed Aug 4 08:11:52 PDT 2004

actually, WILDCELT, all you have to do is READ THE FRICKIN INSTRUCTIONS
AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AND EVERY MESSAGE, CLICK ON THE URL AND TAKE CARE
OF YOUR OWN GARBAGE. GOODBYE.

-donald henry hinkle
Please remember to help feed the starving—click daily on
http://www.thehungersite.com AND http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com.