wireless router issues

gordens gordens at cox.net
Mon Aug 9 20:16:22 PDT 2004

I'm ready to trash my netgear router mr814v2.  THis is after having
serious connectivity issues with our new G4 ibook and flat screen imac,
and reading many reviews of similar complaints by folks who bought this
router.
I've looked for some reviews/guides for mac wireless routers but didn't
come up with as much info as I had hoped.
Any recommendations ? Any users of airport station?
TIA

He feeds me and he shelters me...he must be a god' says the dog
He feeds me and he shelters me...I must be a god' says the cat