[P1] wireless router issues

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 10 06:35:10 PDT 2004

I too love my ABS, and mine too worked right out of the box. One lucky thing
though. I bought mine when I bought my iBook, and when the ABS mysteriously
died after about two years it was replaced free because I had AppleCare and
the ABS was on the same purchase receipt as the computer. The general
consensus I get is that Airport Base Stations are by far the simplest to
connect and most reliable, but you pay a high price for that. I might
venture to say that if you're really tech savvy you could save the money and
go with another brand, but if you're tech-challenged and can afford it, you
may want to go with the Apple model.

Brian