[iBook] Itunes question

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Sun Dec 5 08:18:09 PST 2004

On 12/5/04 4:16 PM, "Russ Edwards" <russ.edwards at spymac.com> wrote:

> I have just recently got the chance to download some music from itunes since
> it just started here in Canada.  I know I can burn onto a CD but I have two
> more questions if someone can help me out please.
> How many CD¹s can I burn?

I think it's 8 per playlist; however, just change the playlist, or recreate
it, and you can start again.

> Does a CD-RW work on a regular CD system?

Depends. You'll have to try with your CD player. They don't work on many
older CD players.

Kirk

                  Forthcoming book: iPod & iTunes Garage
      Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France