[iBook] What would YOU do?

Max Miles earthvital at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 07:00:17 PST 2004

I'd buy the Powerbook. Better prices exist on the net, at Ebay, but it
sounds like your friend's computer would be a hassle free buy. Plus
whatever software the friend has installed? One important question
although, how big is the screen?

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 22:28:45 +0800, Fearsome Orange
<fearsome.orange at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm in the market for an upgrade from my dual USB iBook (G3 600mhz).
> I'm looking at the G4 1Ghz iBook that I can get for about $950 USD
> where I am.  This is bare bones, but it will have the Airport Extreme
> card and a Combo drive and 256mb RAM.
>
> Tonight a friend of mine says he has a powerbook to sell.  G4 867mhz,
> 640mb RAM, Superdrive, 60gb HD, bluetooth, Airport Extreme etc.
>
> He wants $1200 USD for it.  It's a year and a half old.
>
> What would YOU do, and why?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jean-Paul

Wherever you go, there you are!