[iBook] iBook advice

Matt chester_the_lp_dork at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 14:52:09 PST 2004

The difference between the DVD/CD-EW and DVD-R/CD/RW
is that the second option (DVD-R) is a DVD burner a
Supperdrive. I've never had any problems with Pather.
It's the best OS I ever used. Word docs and be viewed.
The Airpot connection depends on your need for
wireless. If you like to roam around while using the
laptop then i'd say that wilress is a good option.

Matt