[iBook] Re: Cellphone and my iBook

Dave Wyman davewyman at imountainman.com
Wed Dec 22 13:38:23 PST 2004

Brian wrote:

> But if it's just faxing you want, there are several Internet-based fax
> services that will let you send and receive faxes the same way you
> currently
> do emails.

Thanks, Brian - unfortunately, the fax services I've been able to
ferret out cost about $10+ per month - and I average about one fax
every two months! I may have to turn long distance service back on with
my landline. Or maybe it's time to switch to VOIP. (But then I've got
to contend with my wife, who wants a landline phone in case we have
"the big one" here in Los Angeles, and find our power - except for the
phone line - knocked out.)

Dave
--
http://www.davewyman.com
http://www.idrivebackroads.com (Guidebook to Northern California)

This mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are
to be considered flaws or defects.