[iBook] Clamshell Battery Question...

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Wed Dec 29 14:30:18 PST 2004

> My daughter has a Classic Clamshell with a dead battery.  Where should
> I look to find her one?

Other World Computing has new iBook batteries with additional capacity
over and above the original Apple-supplied models; I'm using one of
them now. Just be aware that they need to be carefully (and fully)
charged and discharged over the first half-dozen cycles to make sure
they reach full capacity. (There's information on the site about this.)
And they're covered by (I think) a 1-Year warranty.

See <http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/powerbook/batteries/> (at the
bottom right of the page).

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net
<http://www.redjacketpress.com>