[P1] Screen Spanning with iBook!

Alexandre Leroux alexandre at leroux.net
Sun Feb 1 19:56:19 PST 2004

Hi all,

I am so happy to be on this list just for this one thing: iBook
spanning ! I thourougly read all the user feedback on the "hack" forum.
If you want to know more about what it does, read the forum, it
reassured me. All the steps required to revert to the normal firmware
are simply explained. The hack does not erase in any way the actual
iBook firmware. No user had any problem that was (after analysis)
attributed to this hack. This is so great :-)

Have a nice day :-)

Alex