[P1] iBook to TV

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 1 21:46:08 PST 2004

On 2/1/04 11:04 PM, "e.mkeene" <e.mkeene at wap.org> wrote:

> Brian, I got the adapter but haven't used it yet. Obviously it is too
> short to connect directly to the tv. Do I use the standard RCA
> extension cables to bridge the space? Also how do i connect to get the
> sound out? TIA

I simply put the iBook on or next to the TV, connect the cables, start it
up, and walk back to my seat. As far as sound, the headphone jack end goes
into the iBook, and the three cables on the other end (red, white and
yellow) plug into the corresponding colored female jacks on the TV. The red
is for the right speaker, the white is for the left, and if you don't have
stereo, you just connect that one for mono sound, and the yellow cable is
for video.

Brian