[P1] When to replace iBook?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 4 18:26:16 PST 2004

On Feb 4, 2004, at 8:40 PM, Samantha Packingham wrote:

> I agree.  It is dishonest to sell the ibook on e-bay. assuming he is
> not going to disclose the history of trouble.

Perhaps its a bit ahead of things to presume he is dishonest if you
have no proof and simply based on an unproven assumption.

Every bidder has the opportunity to ask any questions they want. You
won't find very many people who go out of their way to tell prospective
buyers all of the negative things about their goods. For instance, when
a person applies for a job they try to present as glowing resume as
possible, they don't list all of their personality failings or why they
were fired from their last three jobs or how they backstabbed, griped,
etc.

---
Microsoft's anti-virus poster campaign
<http://www.microsoft.com/education/?ID=SecurityPosters> leaves out the