[P1] Bumped Mouse and PB 10.3 froze...

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Thu Feb 12 08:14:01 PST 2004

On Feb 12, 2004, at 6:30 AM, Jack Rodgers wrote:

> On Feb 12, 2004, at 2:00 AM, Harry D. Corsover wrote:
>
>> I don't have an Apple mouse handy to try it with. I did try putting
>> the Book to sleep and then hitting the F11 key. It woke up, and then
>> promptly had a kernel panic. Not sure what that means, but I'm now
>> engaged in running a few utilities . . .
>
> Sorry about that...
>
> I recall someone posting to a list that doing something, running an
> app, etc. caused a crash that wiped out their disk. Many of us tried
> the same thing. I did not, like many others, report they had the same
> problem. I don't know how many other people decided not to admit to
> trying it...   :)

I've decided that this falls into the category of

"Doc, it hurts when I do this.

Doctor: "Well, don't do that."

Harry
P.S. There was apparently no damage caused by that kernel panic, but I
don't think I'm going to press F11 while the Book is asleep again . . .
<g>

     Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
	CyberWize: The Home Business Solution
	Amazing Travel * Health * Tax Benefits
            <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
       <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562